WTB: Scubapro Pink Jetfins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheetohcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all!

I'm trying to track down a pair of Scubapro Jet fins (not twin jets) in pink, new or used! I wear a women's size 7 or mens size 5 or 6 boot, so I'd need the smallest size they offer, small or medium I believe.

Thanks! :blinking:

Best of luck! I think you're chasing a unicorn. I have friends who have never been able to find them in the non-splits.

And I have friends who have them in baby blue as well and won't part with them no matter how much I've offered. :(

I wish that instead of laughing at them, I had bought several pair of the blue, pink and yellow Jets. I think I could be making lots of money today.

Reactions: Jax
They Do exist.....I asked about them for a friend after I saw someone with them in Cozumel. They were a short limited Run. Let me dive into my emails for any info I might still have. Still Good Luck.

My wife has a pair that I HATE! She messes up just about every picture with the insane pink fins. She loves them & would never part with them. Took her a month or two to locate them & she's an instructor. Good luck on your search. The Unicorn does exist :D

Reactions: Jax
Thanks for all the tips and uhm, *support* everyone! :wink: I realized when I posted this I was probably opening a can of worms! I do have an ebay search set up as well.

PiranhaChris, any info that you still have would be appreciated!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom