Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I live about 200 miles from a refilling station and I would like to buy a used, but still fully functioning, compressor to fill my own tanks. I live in West Texas. If anyone has had any luck with more affordable compressors and modifying them to produce breathable air please let me know.

Print some extra money and get one already set up for breathing air

Adding those bits will more than double the price of your you beaut no longer a bargain, machine

Only 200 miles? Your homestead must be pretty small:D
Keep checking Ebay, Craigslist and the other PtoP sales lists.
A Coltri MCH6 can be bought for less than 2000, and a Bauer Junior II for slightly over 2000 used in perfect working condition, almost new.
Fill a tank from 0 to completely full while timing the fill and then sniff the air from the tank. If the fill rate is within spec and the air doesn't smell oily buy it.

Michael

hi contact me for buying used compressors we have many models of bauer and coltri contact us @+91 7405678256 (call or whatsapp) or mail us @crystalindustries14@gmail.com

with best regards,
From Crystal enterprise,

+91 7405678256(
IJxThsoimkQjFk-l84Hm66u0yFVrFO6oBBqT_B5hmvzoxqflrhI6dp3j0hSQ-cTwLHXhrAWAN1zJ3hwAsc1HkhXQKWaEfqxh-3VJxc8cBSjW-RPEgUpTuxee8irrsKmNNhCFLf3Wzkl11irdhur554tN7AJ9ePCbk0vMVfIq2YlLu6IkhH9COO6IMbbtJzuxq32lDOnQb1hsKAw=s0-d-e1-ft
)

+91 9157066377
GSTN:24CHZPR3661N1ZB
IMPORT EXPORT LIC:CHZPR3661N
PAN NO:CHZPR3661N
E-mail:crystalindustries14@gmail.com,aravjani14@gmail.com
Skype I'd : live:aravjani14

WEB CATALOG:www.shipsuppliersindia.in
click here to visit our youtube channel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom