WTB Ikelite E/V Controller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one for sale. Make you a deal of $50.00 plus shipping via priority mail.

Let me know

Ok. I've got one that I used exactly once, in the box with all manuals. Purchased 6 months ago. I bought for my dslr system to used with my point and shoot on days I didn't want to lug the whole big rig around. But I never seem to use it. I recently sold my Ike dslr rig and strobes, so I won't need the controller. Make me an offer. I'm out of town this weekend for Turkey day. I can ship anywhere on Monday. Where are you located? I can take paypal through a co-worker's account.

Ok. I've got one that I used exactly once, in the box with all manuals. Purchased 6 months ago. I bought for my dslr system to used with my point and shoot on days I didn't want to lug the whole big rig around. But I never seem to use it. I recently sold my Ike dslr rig and strobes, so I won't need the controller. Make me an offer. I'm out of town this weekend for Turkey day. I can ship anywhere on Monday. Where are you located? I can take paypal through a co-worker's account.

Sent PM....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom