WTB........'80's Tekna console with....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Tekna SPG, Tekna depth gauge, & compass @ the end.........Console is like this one pictured above
34A.jpg
............................I know it's a long shot but want to get a hold of one if possible...If you happen to have(an extra) one & will part with it, please let me know........TIA.....

Admins, probably need to move this to Gear/Equipment Classified...Thanks......

Tekna SPG, Tekna depth gauge, & compass @ the end.........Console is like this one pictured above
34A.jpg
............................I know it's a long shot but want to get a hold of one if possible...If you happen to have(an extra) one & will part with it, please let me know........TIA.....

Admins, probably need to move this to Gear/Equipment Classified...Thanks......

diver 85,

I've got one for sale. You can see it at:

Picasa Web Albums - Rick - Tekna

But I'm trying to sell everything as a package. The regulators were just serviced last month.

Rick, that's the console except I only want the boot with SPG, depth gauge & compass in it.....Thanks anyway......

diver 85,

If you haven't already looked, Tekna consoles sometimes show up on eBay.

I have, in fact that's where that boot picture is from...I can buy that boot and found a Tekna depth gauge(each sold seperately) but no SPG.....thanks...I'll keep an eye open there.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom