Wrinkles Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

August 27th is fine for me. The Sundiver looks like a good boat. The Peace and Pacific Star are boats that I have been on and enjoyed.
Christian, thanks once again for taking the initiative with this get together, just like the Wrinkles Dive. :monkeydan:jump013::bang::yelclap::35: :banana:

I think I would be up for it, but it depends a bit on the cost, since I will be getting back from london the week earlier

"IN"...I am! got enough sand in the patio from rinsing gear after beach diving that it could be designated as an alternate mean-high-tide line!!

I think I could make a few of these, especially here in San Diego.
If we could get enough people we could dive some really cool spots!
Let's here what the Sundiver prices would be. Any idea on destinations?

Sean

I am so in! Ray rocks. The crew rocks. The sundiver is usually $75 plus food/fills or $100 all inclusive to Catalina on an open boat. Ray will probably cut us a break.

The SOCDC is using the sundiver to go to the Oil Rigs on August 7th. It will be fun to see Ray twice in a month.

Laurel

August 27 sounds good to me!

(sorry for double post... first one didn't seem to go through)

Back
Top Bottom