Wreckmania # 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by scuba-sass
Bugs don't fit into those airline seatbelts too well, and besides - they tend to give the flight attendants the willies...

Now if y'all want to head on up to New England some time, we can have chowder, and bugs and killer apple pie!

Scuba-sass :)

You're too funny girl.... can I head "down" to New England?:D

I'd be glad to bring the one you guys gave me...BUT....it went the same way as so many other things, lost in the divorce. Oh well....worth every bit of the cost. But I digress.

Natasha....Hate to be anal about it, but I do have a peanut allergy. All I ask is if you are cooking with peanut oil you let me know, or not, and I can furnish some entertainment for you. When you've enjoyed the show enough, just hit me with my eppy-pen and I'll be ready to dive.

AND......you sure are making me hungry!

IS IT JULY YET!!!!!

I have three compadres who have their smokers with trailer wheels attached. I will check to see if I can talk one of them out of it for that week... of course, thats almost like asking them to let their wife come over for a spell... I will also have to be sure that my little Nissan truck can pull them!

Diving Gal - So Sorry! Didn't mean to be so geographically prejudiced! You can come on down any 'ole time. :)

NetDoc - some folks, if offered a choice of losing their SO or their Smoker for a week, wouldn't hesitate to be without companionship, as long as they could still BBQ! :)

Originally posted by NetDoc
I will also have to be sure that my little Nissan truck can pull them!
Just remember....you've already broken one toe using your truck....

Pete and Dee:
Thanks so much. But if it's too much trouble don't worry about it. The smoker was just a thought. We can still have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the grill. (grin)

Originally posted by Natasha
Pete and Dee:
We can still have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the grill. (grin)

PEANUTS??????:(

Did you not read my post.
I got it..................You want the 'show'!

Hehehe I was only kidding. The only thing I would use peanut oil in would be the deep fryer. (Another one of those Texas toys)
So if anyone wants to bring a deep fryer ..we can make a turkey in there too. Yeee Hawwww
PS Is anyone bringing the kitchen sink? Mike and Pete volunteered to do dishes. :wink:

Originally posted by Natasha
Hehehe I was only kidding. The only thing I would use peanut oil in would be the deep fryer. (Another one of those Texas toys)
So if anyone wants to bring a deep fryer ..we can make a turkey in there too. Yeee Hawwww
PS Is anyone bringing the kitchen sink? Mike and Pete volunteered to do dishes. :wink:

Peanut oil would be a no-no too for Barnacle... if you were use a deep fryer (unless you DO want the show)

Heck if I knew the boys were going to dishes --- I think I'll change the "Canadian" nibbles to something that will use every available pot and pan. hehehe

A friend of mine is also allergic to peanut products. She uses Safflower oil in place of peanut oil when deep frying various things.

On the other hand.....I'd kinda like to see the Barnacle Bill show! :mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom