Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538:
Seriously though, I appreciate the work you and Brian are doing for making this work.
-T

Well the same to you ma brutha!

I just talked to the supplier, he said he talked to Brian yesterday and Brian is a real jag-off! :wink:

Just kidding Brian! He showed me some hats and is going to get us info to look at on them. Pretty standard stuff ... a hat is a hat to me.

Ps: I'm really cracking up now! The pocket, no pocket debate is now exactly 50/50. What is this a presidential election in the USA? :)

gedunk:
Well the same to you ma brutha!

I just talked to the supplier, he said he talked to Brian yesterday and Brian is a real jag-off! :wink:

Just kidding Brian! He showed me some hats and is going to get us info to look at on them. Pretty standard stuff ... a hat is a hat to me.

Ps: I'm really cracking up now! The pocket, no pocket debate is now exactly 50/50. What is this a presidential election in the USA? :)

...wait for the votes to come in from FLORIDA before we can decide if we want a pocket or not!
:wink: :wink:

frankenmuth_tom:
...wait for the votes to come in from FLORIDA before we can decide if we want a pocket or not!
:wink: :wink:

... in that case, if we go with pocket tees, we better hope for no "hanging" pockets! :54:

Just to keep everyone up to speed on the shirt order I had a conversation with Chuck the other day about the art work for our shirts. I wanted to be sure that they would be able to use the artwork as it stands. Chuck will be getting back to me later this week once he has confirmed file types and the like with there art department. Chuck has informed me that they will run a proof before they run the order to confirm that everthing looks ok.

Chuck did inform me that it may not be easy to order additional shirts in small runs after the fact. This may not be a big deal, but he will get us more information on that this week. what it boils down to is the amount of set-up work it takes to print these shirts. It may not be worth it to them to run a small number of shirts at a later date.

Tom will be sending me his logo tonight so that I can try and adjust either the size of the porthole or the size of the Great Lakes so that the lakes fit entirely in the inside of the porthole. I will let everyone know how it goes.

As far as the pocket thing goes, I want a pocket if the logo fits on the pocket. I would think that the logo would look best on the left breast versus a pocket on the left breast and the logo on the right side and I am not even close to being PC or sensitive.

Mitten Diver

I vote no pocket.

Great idea Mverick!

Hey guys, would the shirts be ready by April 23rd for Our World-Underwater?

Kat:
I vote no pocket.

Great idea Mverick!

Hey guys, would the shirts be ready by April 23rd for Our World-Underwater?

Kat,

We are trying to have the shirts ready for our first GLWC get together at Gilboa on April 17. I would assume that we could drop ship a number of shirts to your location for distribution at Our World-Underwater. Big T is coordinating the shirt order and Brian is coordinating the financials.

Mitten Diver

Well, with 18 of the 32 people we have signed up for shirts, the vote on pockets is 9 to 9.

Frankly, to me, it is no big deal. As for the supplier, well, it is his call if he'll still give us a price break on the shirts by ordering multiple colors and sizes.

Kat -
As for drop shipping to Chi-town for something at the end of april, I think (well... hope more than I think) the sirts will be ready and there by then.

Later -
Your pocket-lovin, order organizin, beer swillin crew member Big-T...signing off

Big-t-2538:
Well, with 18 of the 32 people we have signed up for shirts, the vote on pockets is 9 to 9.

Frankly, to me, it is no big deal. As for the supplier, well, it is his call if he'll still give us a price break on the shirts by ordering multiple colors and sizes.

Kat -
As for drop shipping to Chi-town for something at the end of april, I think (well... hope more than I think) the sirts will be ready and there by then.

Later -
Your pocket-lovin, order organizin, beer swillin crew member Big-T...signing off

I will be taking one of my two with a pocket and one without. So that covers both sides of the "pocket" debate.

Chuck probably won't be hearing from me until Big-T sends me the final order. At that point, I will enter the picture and make sure that he gets paid and that the shipment information is correct.

I am wondering if two big shipments might be in order. I was going to receive one as I will be at Gilboa early Friday morning and be one of the last ones to leave. That will mean that if somebody only spends a day there, they can pick up their shirts/hats. The other major shipment could go to Chicago for the people that want to pick them up at the dive show there. Anybody not able to get their shirts at one of the two "major meets" will be able to have them shipped to them individually, but it may be slightly extra. This is all just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom