Wrecked Pirates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait a minute.....Muppet Treasure Island was required reading for a college course? Surely you jest.

Not Muppet Treasure Island but the Disney version from the 50s (That only a fourth of the class actually showed up to see which didn't stop him from putting ten questions about it on our test!!). We were required to read the book by Louis Stevenson. It's a good book. So, I just compared the book with Muppet Treasure Island. It was fun. If I can figure out a way to host my powerpoint on the internet, I could show it to you.
The professor made our final incredibly hard on purpose and didn't tell us things. It was a very frustrating last two weeks. But it's over. :D

He never mentioned Jean Lafitte. He focused so much on early piracy that we didn't get to focus on the later stuff which was what we were primarily interesting. Over all, the class was a bit of a bummer. At least several people made food for their presentations so that was fun!

Back
Top Bottom