Wrecked in the Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool photos. I can't believe how clear the water is.

thanks for sharing Andy, good choice on the FE for wreck shooting.
where in the red sea is that wreck?

Great pictures Andy. Were you on a liveaboard? If so, which one do you recommend?

Too bad about the eqpt. issues, Andy, but great shots nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks all !!

maged the wreck is to the west of the Sinai Peninsula.
Theunis - we dived with the Tornado fleet - not super luxury but comfortable.

That wreck and the other three on the same reef are pretty spectacular aren't they? Where else can you dive 4 wrecks on the same reef. With a scooter you can dive all 4 on the same trip. We spent 2 weeks on a liveaboard in the Red Sea about 3 weeks ago and dove 11 wrecks in total, from 250' to 15' and I have to say that this wreck was one of my favorite dives. Cool photos.

although i'm egyptian - never heard of diving to west of sinai; east yes, like yolanda & tiran, dahab ...etc. not west.
shame on us, non egyptians knows our land more than we do!

Wow, these are the kind of pictures that make you want to go out and buy $$$ equipment. I just picked up a new sealife dc800 to get me started. I have a lot to learn about UW photo before stepping it up. Keep up the great work. Oh yah sorry about the luggage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom