Wreck penetration course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi:
Here is some info on one of Dopplers upcoming courses, including prerequisites.

Are you ready!!??!! :crafty:

I haven't even tried my doubles out yet, and you want to throw me into a wreck, Now I remember why I like you ! :D

I don't know when my doubles will get here, but my Explorer will be here on Tues. It all should be here by then. But, I'm still looking for an Apeks for my 2nd post. :17:
I would love to go though.

Did you double your tanks yet?

Tavi:
Here is some info on one of Dopplers upcoming courses, including prerequisites.

Are you ready!!??!! :crafty:

Coincidence or not, the experience level is about the same as for most of the courses I know of. If you really want to get into penetrating wrecks that sounds very reasonable.

Lil' Irish Temper:
I haven't even tried my doubles out yet, and you want to throw me into a wreck, Now I remember why I like you ! :D

I don't know when my doubles will get here, but my Explorer will be here on Tues. It all should be here by then. But, I'm still looking for an Apeks for my 2nd post. :17:
I would love to go though.

Did you double your tanks yet?

My 100's aren't doubled yet, but my 130's have been for 2 years now.

I don't want to throw you into a wreck. Not 'til I know more about you and your diving. I asked if you were ready......................Do you meet Dopplers prerequisitres??

Tavi:
My 100's aren't doubled yet, but my 130's have been for 2 years now.

I don't want to throw you into a wreck. Not 'til I know more about you and your diving. I asked if you were ready......................Do you meet Dopplers prerequisitres??

Nope, no AOW.

I did TDI Adv. wreck and I thought it was an excellent course. Extremely challenging and fun.

The instructor was a huge part of this opinion though. As others have said, make sure you get to learn skills simulating the worst possible situations. An instructor who is passionate about all aspects of wreck diving (i.e. researching wrecks, protecting them, experience finding new ones) is also obviously going to be advantagous.

M

Try GUE. That's where the training seems to get serious. Remember: wreck diving has borrowed most of it's techniques from cave divers.
GUE.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom