Wreck Diving Expeditions with Richie Kohler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richie, do you have any requirements before getting in your course as far as equipment or experience? I have finished my rec wreck course and look to go technical someday, but would like to start with your course in the Keys if eligible.

Richie just booked on for the 9/20 Truk trip, is it too early to start packing yet?

Joe

Well I am pumped, but we have a whole summer of Diving ahead first!
I look forward to seeing you there!

Richie, do you have any requirements before getting in your course as far as equipment or experience? I have finished my rec wreck course and look to go technical someday, but would like to start with your course in the Keys if eligible.

No worries, drop me an email at my Richie Kohler: Official Site of Technical Diver & Shipwreck Researcher address and we can over your dive experiance and the class details.
I look forward to hearing back from you...;

Cool!! Would love to be able to join you for any Great Lakes dives!! I just need to finish my rebreather training and get trimix/deep dive trained.

I am planning on doing some Isle Royal stuff late summer, interested?

um... I'm at work, and its a very very very slow day, and I just happen to be listening to Shadow Divers on my ipod... Imagine my reaction to seeing this post. I just wish I had an office of divers. (THIS IS SO COOL!)

Thanks you flatter me! Rob did a great job with the book and Scott Campbell did a great job with the audio version...but I don't have an accent...(not like the one he "youses")
Safe Diving...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom