Wreck Diving Expeditions with Richie Kohler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richie Kohler

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am running a series of charters and leading wreck diving expeditions in 2008 for wreck divers of all abilities and experience.

I have recreational level wreck charters and expeditions scheduled in New Jersey, Georgia, Florida and even Truk Lagoon, I will also be holding two advanced wreck diving classes, one in Key Largo Florida and another in Pt Pleasant NJ. We will be exploring wrecks such as the SS OREGON, the SS PECONIC, and various unidentified wrecks as well.

In addition, I have quite a few technical wreck charters and search expeditions in the Gulf of Thailand, the Dry Tortugas, off the Georgia coast, the Great lakes and expeditions to the infamous ANDREA DORIA and even the U-869.

If your interested in learning more about my 2008 schedule, please drop by my website Richie Kohler: Official Site of Technical Diver & Shipwreck Researcher for more information.

Safe diving!

Wow!! Thanks for the post. I'll have a look at the Florida stuff. Cheers.

Cool!! Would love to be able to join you for any Great Lakes dives!! I just need to finish my rebreather training and get trimix/deep dive trained.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Richie! :)

Richie....look forward to talking with you again soon....thanks for posts! Alan

I'm working on my rec wreck diving speciality now, hopefully I'll finish in time to do the advanced class in Key Largo.

Richie just booked on for the 9/20 Truk trip, is it too early to start packing yet?

Joe

um... I'm at work, and its a very very very slow day, and I just happen to be listening to Shadow Divers on my ipod... Imagine my reaction to seeing this post. I just wish I had an office of divers. (THIS IS SO COOL!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom