WPB Rpt Jan 21 - Phoggy, Phlat, Phabulous !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Started out foggy in WPB today but seas were dead Calm and almost no wind. First drop was on a 115 deep site called spools. It's these giant 15 ft tall underwater cable spools and there's about a dozen of them. Tons of non-edible fish and someone took all the lobsters and left me a dozen lionfish.

20220121_103401.jpg

My taco fixings freezer was empty but now I'll have plenty. Chilly at 72 degrees only a knot of current and hazy 50 ft of viz. I saw just a couple of lemon sharks but we were too far south. The lemonade action is up near the Jupiter wrecks. Thanks to Steve and BJ for inviting me on their boat today.

20220121_124207.jpg

Started out foggy in WPB today but seas were dead Calm and almost no wind. First drop was on a 115 deep site called spools. It's these giant 15 ft tall underwater cable spools and there's about a dozen of them. Tons of non-edible fish and someone took all the lobsters and left me a dozen lionfish.

View attachment 702045

My taco fixings freezer was empty but now I'll have plenty. Chilly at 72 degrees only a knot of current and hazy 50 ft of viz. I saw just a couple of lemon sharks but we were too far south. The lemonade action is up near the Jupiter wrecks. Thanks to Steve and BJ for inviting me on their boat today.

View attachment 702046

Man that looks like such a fun day.. nice calm sea, not too hot.. GREAT catch... I'm envious!!

South County today had a water temp of 73 air temp 70 overcast sky reduced viz but brought out the bugs. We're not seeing lionfish like what you're shooting.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom