WP-DC35 diffuser wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patrick_J

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,

Just sold my s90 + WP-DC35 housing which has served me very well. The guy who bought it contacted me yesterday and mentioned the diffuser was missing - oops! I've looked around for it at home but cannot seem to find it, I guess it's lost. :(

Does anyone know if these can be bought seperately, and if yes from where?

Many thanks!

Patrick

That may be a very challenging project.
May I suggest you go to this Canon website where all their housings are listed and from there contact them to see if they will accommodate you.

Try your local market first...Canon Svenska - Kontakta oss. They may be able to tell you if the diffuser from any of the other models are interchangeable which would open up your possibilities a fair amount. I see them on ebay occasionally but they are generally asking an obscene amount for them. Canon would likely be cheaper if you can get them.

I ordered a diffuser from Canon about 2 months ago. it was about $17 or $18. just call one of the Canon service centers. I sent an e-mail to their website coz I didn't see diffuser listed anywhere on the site and they replied and told me to call one of the service centers. Didn't see where you're at, but just google "canon service center" and get a number of the one closest to you. I had it in less than a week.

Thanks a lot for the input guys, I'll contact Canon svenska and let's hope for the best!

Patrick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom