WOW, my pics realy sucked!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, please....let's don't! :11:

isurus:
:D

hee hee. I think we all know that feeling wildcard.

the other day I came across this which apparently I regarded as a "keeper" at the time (yes that red blob is the oly housing lens cap):

167247928_b44e33a59b.jpg

In my defense the viz off Singapore is pretty bad but still.

Have you all noticed that you're opinion of a "good" underwater photo has changed slightly faster than your ability so that even though you're much better now you find more faults with your good pics than you used to with your bad ones? I put this down to the high quality of advice and pictures here and at digitaldiver

I had a bunch with the red Oly lens cap in them before I ripped it off one day. Now that I have a strobe, my carry cord seems to be the problem child.

Please please don't start a "how much" thread. I did DAN insurance the other day and I was thinking WOW I have spent a butt load of money on this diving and photo thing. Then I rembered all the dive and photo gear I didn't insure.:11:

Awsome shot! I got one out of a thousand like that when I started, now Im down to one out of 900 :)...Of course trying to learn to take pics and take them UW at the same time sorta slowed me down some.

second pic is just WOW!

isurus:
Have you all noticed that you're opinion of a "good" underwater photo has changed slightly faster than your ability so that even though you're much better now you find more faults with your good pics than you used to with your bad ones?

Absolutely!

I still keep my original shots from way back when and go through them every once in a while. It's a good reminder of where I started and how far I have yet to go.

Also helps me keep in mind the things that newer photographers can benefit from when I teach and when I try to help others who are just beginning!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom