Would you volunteer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing's wrong with EOD. Its just not something that I'm trained to do or have any interest learning.

One of the guys in my unit was an E-6 EOD/Engineer. Absolutely cool under pressure and one hell of a guy.

OglalaDiver once bubbled...
You're down in PC right??? Know how to get a tour of the Navy Dive School down there?? Im thinking that'd be pretty cool.

I had the opportunity to visit there last November. Definitely a good visit. Even got to watch some of the harassment taking place in the pool through one of the side windows.

You're down in PC right??? Know how to get a tour of the Navy Dive School down there?? Im thinking that'd be pretty cool.

Let me know when your going to be down this way and I will give the Army guys at the school a call to set it up!!

Jeff

I would go if my experience qualifies me. I dove with the Coastkeepers 1st Team to search for any Killer Algae (caulerpa taxifolia) in Newport Harbor. We survived the bay of jellies with no casualties. Our mission was completed successfully.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom