Would you volunteer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lawman once bubbled...
to go to Iraq and look for mines so that humanitarinan
aid could get in?

Having trained to clear land mines, I'm glad I never had to actually do it. Indeed, I wouldn't volunteer to clear mines (land or otherwise).

Now... demolitions:boom: ... that's another story! If you want volunteers, then I'm there!:D

rmediver2002 once bubbled...
Northeastwrecks:

What did you do when you were in?

I to must admit having thoughts about it, mostly about the guys I worked with and a sense of loyalty to them...

Jeff

Electronic and Human Intelligence. Primarily forward based intel and recon with language qualifications.

Military Intelligence (contradiction in terms...) :)
worked with many in that area in Honduras 91 and 92

CWB - 12B?
Yeah we did all the training on it but never had to handle a live one...
I used to teach the underwater demolitions course at dive school, and then of course there was SAPPER school...

norcaldiver - I know what you mean...

Jeff

Lawman once bubbled...
to go to Iraq and look for mines so that humanitarinan
aid could get in?
No.

Wait... what is the diving like? :D

Come on guys....whats wrong with EOD folks??
Former Marine here.....current police officer.....depressed because there is a war going on and I cant go play. Oh well. To answer the initial question....sure...Id go.

You're down in PC right??? Know how to get a tour of the Navy Dive School down there?? Im thinking that'd be pretty cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom