Would you rather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oooooh! That's a tough one. I guess I'd rather do the cavern and caves only a few times a year. I love caves :)

Would you rather:

Dive without a computer or dive without an octo?

computer. I've got one and want a backup but I wouldn't mind using an spg.

would you rather

dive many times a year without a buddy (with proper training of course) or dive very few times a year with a buddy

Dive without a computer - you can figure all that out on paper. And dive without a buddy.Would you rather be a poor dive instructor or a rich office worker?

Office worker, then i could afford all the cool scuba toys and not burn out on students and check out dives.

In love with one person forever or keep falling in love with the pain of heartbreak

In love with one person forever....

Would you rather:

Drive a Miata or a Hummer?

Miata

Eat sushi or steak tartare?

Sushi!

Be the "talk" of the town (even if it is often bad) or not be worthy of "talk" at all?

Always been the talk of the town. Haha

Work for someone you don't like or with someone you don't like

with someone you don't like because at least they aren't signing you're paycheck (I know this from experience)

work at a job you love every day of the week or work at a job you hate for only 1 day a week

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom