Would you rather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dog, but dont tell my cat!

sit in an office chair or on a yoga ball (trying a yoga ball for my bad back)

Share an office by far! Read the book or see the movie?

Read the book!

Would you rather eat bad food for free or eat great food for a lot of money?

bad food for free(I was a soldier once, it's easy)

Walk up hill 20 miles with a 50 lb rucksack or get run over by a tank?

Ummm...wow, either one sounds gruesome! Okay, walk up hill 20 miles w/a 50lb rucksack since that probably involves staying alive?

Make it through life w/o any great achievements but no failures either, or go through life with plenty of failures (and the pain that sometimes comes with failing) but also a fair amount of success.

plenty of failures and a fair amount of success (hmmm...I've done the failure part when do I get some success?)

walk 2 miles uphill in a foot of snow daily to get to work or get home from work?

to get home

scuba in 45 degree water with crappy viz or not scuba at all

Dive in 45 degree water with crappy vis! (that's almost what I've been diving in at ABWA anyways...on my last dive it was 53 degrees with 15-20 ft vis)

Would you rather:

Dive 5 times a year in a nice tropical location with 100 ft vis and 80 degree water, or dive 50 times a year in 60 degree water with 20 ft vis?

seems like if you pay your dues with the crappy vis/cold dives you should get the good dives for free, but i gotta get out there as much as possible tropical or not.

only do30 - 40' reef dives in the tropics but very often, or get the deep, cavern/caves and wrecks but only a few times a year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom