Would you rather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jess

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok, I'm seriously bored... so I'm going to try to start a new game. I haven't seen this one of the board, so forgive me if you've seen it before.

The games called "Would you rather?"

Here's the rules:
You give two options of things to do, but both have to be bad in their own way.
i.e.: Would you rather never dive again or never be able to come onto land again?

Get it?

Then the next person chooses one of those and gives a new "would you rather..."

We'll try it out.

Would you rather... eat dirt or smell like dirt?

Bored... I guess

Would you rather work near the ocean all day, but be able to see it or only be able to go in the ocean once a year?

Go to the ocean once a year...........

Would you rather fly like a bird or swim like a fish?

Fly like a bird (I'll always have scuba to pretend to swim like a fish)

Would you rather live to 100 years and never get to dive again, or live to age 55 and dive every day for the rest of your life?

This game reminds me of a US Navy psychological profile exam we had to take back in the 70's. It had questions on it like "would you rather smash your thumb with a hammer or throw up on a public bus?" "Would you rather die of starvation or freeze to death?" I'm sure they learned something about my nature and ability to serve. Frankly, I don't want to know what that was.

In that light though........Would you rather make a lot of money in a mind-numbing, mentally toxic profession you hate or barely live paycheck to paycheck in a thrilling occupation you absolutely love?

I guess I missed the guidance counselor on that one, I live paycheck to paycheck in a mind-numbing, mentally toxic profession

Would you rather be in a cold environment and dive every day or live in a tropical island without being able to dive?

tropical (I could still snorkel)

Would you rather live in the tropics and dive almost daily but the political situation is unstable and dangerous or only be able to dive every 2 to 3 years?

dive every 2-3 years.

Would you rather have no technology but have endless books and people to talk to or have all the technology in the world but no one to talk to and nothing to read?

have all the technology in the world.........

Would you rather the extremes of space or the depths of the ocean?

Back
Top Bottom