Would you rather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let someone else do it
tickled with feathers or fingers

tickled with feathers or fingers
Oh, fingers of course!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Listen to scratching of fingernails on chalkboard or Willie Nelson records? Oh, sorry, that is kind of like the tiger-lion thing! :rofl3:

hey did you all get in the water, 42 or not? It was 33 here and we went in and found a dead man!! true! I was on the news. I'll be starting a new thread with the weirdest things you see so look for it!

willie is ok every now and then in small doses
drink coffee after eating a habenero or drink a whole gallon of milk in 10 minutes
Wahaha

drink coffee after eating a habenero or drink a whole gallon of milk in 10 minutes
Now THAT'S creative! Hmmm, I think I'll take the pepper. I don't think that my stomach could physically stomach a gallon of any liquid, especially milk! :wink:

Clean a men's public restroom w.o. gloves or pump it's septic tank/ Oh, now there I go not giving a clear choice! :D

pump a septic tank, but I deal with animal poop everyday so I may be skewed

Dive with people that make you mad or not dive (current problem)

pump a septic tank, but I deal with animal poop everyday so I may be skewed
Human waste and animal's are two different animals. :confused: Did I make sense? :D I used to have to pump out hog houses down on the farm when i was growing up, so can sympathize!

Dive with people that make you mad or not dive (current problem)

Dive with irritation!

Get pneumonia or dysentery

Which one can I dive with?

e-coli or botulism

e-coli, you're much more likely to survive
you can dive with dysentery you just may get your suit dirty (heehee)

Be "left behind/forgotten" in the ocean or in a desert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom