Would you rather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

10lb lobster (you only eat the tail, lol).. I think my stomach would explode with 10 lbs of beef in it.

would you rather french kiss Rosie O Donnell or Michael Jackson?

Kissing Michelle Jackson is like kissing a blow up doll...

Would you rather listen to a weeks worth of Political campaign speeches or Mozart?

Mozart....heck I'd rather listen to a weeks worth of Mahler than more speeches......

Would you rather be pregnant & unmarried at 17 and find out your mom just got chosen to be VP, or find out the 17 year old girl you got pregnant's mom just got picked to be VP?

pregnant, unmarried and 17 With all the press coverage parents couldn't do anything bad to me.

would you rather see a movie or go to a play?

My boss. . .

B or C?

if your a chick would you rather be topless on the beach and run across your boss or a preacher....Dudes same 'cept no shorts

Can I ask what I would be driving at the time? :rofl3:

Preacher......

Have a million dollars to spend in a week, but everythig you buy goes away in another week, or get $100 a week to spend for the rest of your life, getting to keep everything you buy with the $100 (you can't save it from one week to the next)?

100 per week you could resell what you bought

would you rather fly in a hurricane hunter plane or drive in a tornado tracker vehicle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom