Would you buy yellow Scuba Pro Jet fins--not twins but regular jet fins?

Yes or No would you buy yellow Scuba Pro jet fins?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the gulf ranges from great viz to diving by braille. it's not uncommon for it to be a crappy 15 feet give or take. I don't mind diving in bad viz, my wife does.

What kind of idiot would wear yellow fins?

That's cute sambolino!:rofl3: I think you look very sharp in your yellow Force Fins. I think you deserve a yellow smilee!!:D:wink:

I perhaps should have done away with a couple of options and maybe put instead:

Scubapro--NO, I hate Scubapro--don't even get me started!!!, but YES I MUST HAVE YELLOW FINS! of another brand!:rofl3:

I would like a blue bleed to yellow or yellow and blue marble but I would settle for blue or yellow or orange.

Your pole is to dilute. N

I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy want a pair of the red, white and blue ones. And by really I mean a lot! :D

But I'd take a pair of the yellow ones just for cavern or low vis type dives. I'd never dive them in the ocean, of course, being yum yum yellow and all...

But if someone has a pair of L or XL red, white and blue jetfins, I'd take them off your hands.

Bumbles, are you going to see about a minimum order? Lets organize a Scubaboard group buy!!! :eyebrow:

I really, really, really, really, really want those metallic silver ones featured in the posted link...

They would match my car! :D

I would like a blue bleed to yellow or yellow and blue marble but I would settle for blue or yellow or orange.

Your pole is to dilute. N

Now that is just the coolest idea ever! I would buy anyone of those combo's.

Actually part of the reason I started this thread was to gauge interest. I know LP monitors the board and sp does make a yellow jet as shown in the picture that was posted. I don't know why it went away, but it is a larger version of what I have in my avatar for the moment.

As for the pole, I didn't want just a yes or no. I wanted it to answer that, but to be fun as well. There really are only two answers yes or not. There are 6 yes questions and 6 no questions., but they are all would you buy or not.

Would only think about it when my Granddaughter was on her first year of Open Water dives, but she was good buddy and followed the rules. She knew to keep close in low viz. So after the first few dives they would have been something to haunt her gear closet for the rest of her life.

Matter of fact, we found 01 and only 01 yellow fin floating in the lake last year.

Would only think about it when my Granddaughter was on her first year of Open Water dives, but she was good buddy and followed the rules. She knew to keep close in low viz. So after the first few dives they would have been something to haunt her gear closet for the rest of her life.

Matter of fact, we found 01 and only 01 yellow fin floating in the lake last year.

I bet is was not jet fin floating.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom