Would you buy yellow Scuba Pro Jet fins--not twins but regular jet fins?

Yes or No would you buy yellow Scuba Pro jet fins?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnderSeaBumbleBee

Contributor
Reaction score
Would you buy yellow Scuba Pro jet fins in yellow if you could? Hoosier posted in another thread I have about these fins the following picture. There has been a discussion about market demand. I of course would love to have a pair and a couple of others in the other thread have expressed a desire to have a pair, so I wonder who eles??

Since it is an election year, I thought I would add a poll about something that is important--fins!

Last edited:
I think it would be cool to have a pair of yellow ScubaPro jet fins!

Somebody could argue that they help to identify the instructor. One dive shop showed me a blinking mask (with an LED build in) several years back and told me that they are an instructor-favorite. Must be a rec-tec thing! Thanks, but NO thanks!

I've knon instructors that wanted them for exactly that reason. To make her instantly spottable by her students, especially when the viz is crappy.

I personally do not need them. That being said there are times when the viz is crappy & my wife might like it if I had some so she could see me easier & would likely buy a pair if I could get them for a reasonable price.

I wouldn't buy the yellow ones.

I want the tangerine ORANGE ones.

I bought a pair of quattros rather than a larger pair of jets for my cold water boots just because I wanted a set of yellow fins, nice in murky swamp water for buddy to be able to see. But I prefer to dive my black jets(after 3 decades they are like an extension of my body and feel more natural), am probably going to get a pair of xl black jets to fit my cold water boots, if the yellow came out at a reasonable price point I would buy them also.

I personally do not need them. That being said there are times when the viz is crappy & my wife might like it if I had some so she could see me easier & would likely buy a pair if I could get them for a reasonable price.

That is so sweet to be thoughtful of your wife! You are a romantic at heart! Where do you guys dive in low viz?

I have a pair of yellow twins that are very easily seen in the water, but I really like how my jets perform much better. I have no plans to sell the splits, but with being said, my second pair of black jets will be here Monday. It will be like Christmas in August! I am going to try the Aloha Bungee Spring/Strap on the new pair. For under $4 it is worth a try

I wouldn't buy the yellow ones.

I want the tangerine ORANGE ones.

Lynn, I think that qualifies as a vote for option one with a tangerine disclaimer! :rofl3: What about these SP fins in yellow mango. I think they look very tangerine. Although the fin is a bit different than the classic jet. the beluga white or metalic silver don't do anything for me. Well with the right dry suit they might look sharp. Anyone ever dive with the ones in the link below? How did they perform?

http://www.scubapro.co.jp/news/2007/news071221/index.html

I have no idea how to post the picture, perhaps someone can help me out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom