Would like to see some closeup shots thru a WA lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More with the trusty 10-22mm

20090813-_MG_2210-1.jpg

20090812-_MG_2001-1.jpg

under_water/Frank...

Nope... That's a cleaner wrasse in the barracuda's mouth. Which is why it was sedentary for as long as it was, with its mouth wide open. I watched the symbiosis for a good 10+ minutes. An unforgettable dive overall... Hitting the water just as the sun was rising, the barracuda, several schools of giant bumphead parrotfish, a big school of jacks circling the top of the wreck at end of the dive... Dang I miss Indonesia (and my dive buddy).

under_water/Frank...

Nope... That's a cleaner wrasse in the barracuda's mouth. Which is why it was sedentary for as long as it was, with its mouth wide open. I watched the symbiosis for a good 10+ minutes. An unforgettable dive overall... Hitting the water just as the sun was rising, the barracuda, several schools of giant bumphead parrotfish, a big school of jacks circling the top of the wreck at end of the dive... Dang I miss Indonesia (and my dive buddy).
Incredible shots. I saw the wrasse but it looked like there was a hook in the upper right in both pictures. Perhaps the result of a previous encounter. It's so hard to get a good shot of a barracuda, these are superb!

Back
Top Bottom