Worthington Steel tanks 120 Cu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomSol

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

somebode has some experience with Worthington Steel Tanks 120 Cu ? Please let me know how they are.

Thank you

I've got a brand new one sitting at the LDS right now. I'll be able to tell you more in a month or two when our diving season gets rolling for real.

Welcome to Scubaboard - lots of good experience to draw on. I'm sure you will get some opinions on the tank. You might also try searching, there are lots of strings here about Worthington and PST high pressure steel tanks.

I've got two brand new ones sitting in the garage all gassed up and ready to go. Just waiting for the temps to break 40 degrees.

Just got a new one, will try out this weekend. Looks identical to my PST E7-120.

I've got a pair that I've been diving since december or so and they're pretty sweet. Get rid of those purple o-rings though, they suck. They are way soft, I had one extrude out of the neck of mine. Replace them with viton.

priest1970:
Get rid of those purple o-rings though, they suck. They are way soft, I had one extrude out of the neck of mine. Replace them with viton.

The tanks have worked great, but I too had an issue with one o-ring. Maybe I will replace my second tanks o-ring also. I have the E7-100's.

TomSol:
Hi everybody,

somebode has some experience with Worthington Steel Tanks 120 Cu ? Please let me know how they are.

Thank you
A buddy of mine bought 60 for his dive operation in Cozumel last year; both 95's and
120's. They get rinsed after the dives and a year later they still look great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom