Worthington LP77 Steel Cylinder - $189.00 Each - FREE Shipping to 48 U.S. States!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Land:
I understand you've got a big need to spend some green, but there is no reason to just waste it. The eddy current testing equipment in dive stores is designed for the evaluation of the neck and threads of aluminum cylinders only and will not correctly evaluate steel cylinders. Spend your left over money on some gas and get those things wet.

So I took my two new tanks to get filled today. EAN 32... I figured, why not? Might as well use that Nitrox card.

Could have got mine wet but didn't have them. So I got the LP 85's wet. Really looking forward to getting these tanks and everything set up.
With a bit of luck Land Locked and I are planning a dive in a couple weeks to get ours wet. Of course he lives about 30 minutes away from a quarry so he will probably get his wet before me....he always has to show me up. :D

crpntr133:
Could have got mine wet but didn't have them. So I got the LP 85's wet. Really looking forward to getting these tanks and everything set up.
With a bit of luck Land Locked and I are planning a dive in a couple weeks to get ours wet. Of course he lives about 30 minutes away from a quarry so he will probably get his wet before me....he always has to show me up. :D

My Little Bird tells me that your cylinders will be delivered to you today! Shouldn't take but a few minutes to assemble them and you will be ready to go! Thanks for your business.

Phil Ellis

PhilEllis:
My Little Bird tells me that your cylinders will be delivered to you today! Shouldn't take but a few minutes to assemble them and you will be ready to go! Thanks for your business.

Phil Ellis

I got mine today but I have little time to do anything with them. Also Land Locked told me NOT to assemble the manifold after drinking two beers. Of course this information was too late. :D

Did I read someplace that you send out VIP stickers for the tanks?

PhilEllis:

Phil Ellis

The little bird was correct! :D The boys are paired up, I've just got to make a couple of trips to the hardware store and the lds and I'm ready to go diving!

Two beers seemed to make the manifold alignment difficult, maybe three would be the trick!

Thanks again Phil !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom