Worthington LP77 Steel Cylinder - $189.00 Each - FREE Shipping to 48 U.S. States!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Worthington LP-77 Steel Cylinders - Brand New Product!

There has been a lot of talk about the new Worthington LP-77 cylinder. This new cylinder was designed to be competitive, in all arenas, with the current aluminum 80 CF cylinder. Of course, it has all of the benefits of steel. We thought we would offer a very limited time special on this cylinder so we can get some of them out in the customers hands. We will deliver the Worthington LP-77 cylinder to your door in the lower 48 U.S. states for only $189.00. This includes the standard Thermo K valve and the black tank boot. Upgrade to the Thermo PRO valve is available for only $15. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Worthington Steel LP-77 Cylinder - $189 Each - FREE Shipping to 48 States - Valve Upgrades Available!

We have a complete characteristics chart listed on the product page of our website, including a direct cylinder to cylinder comparison chart between the Worthington LP-77 and the Luxfer Aluminum 80. Take a look and give this newest Worthington cylinder a try.

FREE SHIPPING OFFER! We will ship this cylinder to you absolutely FREE to the lower 48 United States. As is the case with all of our Hot Deals, you will be asked to select a UPS shipping option at checkout. Your confirmation will show a charge for that shipping, but we will correct that and give you FREE shipping at the time of processing your order.

We look forward to your order.

Phil Ellis

Hey Phil,
It seams you really want to seperate me from my money. I am already going to order some items you have put on here and was thinking you should put your other (lp85, lp108)tanks on sale also. Your being a nice guy and all.(HE HE HE).

Russ

It is a really good deal to someone who is considering getting AL80 tank...

If I did it again, I would get LP tank, not HP or AL tanks.

"Pro" valves convert between yoke and DIN with a screw-out adapter

provalve_opensm.jpg

For the $15 extra bucks, the Pro Valve is worth the extra money.

If you ever resell your LP-77's, you can easily get $30 to $50 more for them if they have the Pro Valve as a lot of folks want DIN or the capability of doing both.

I ordered two. Can't wait to try them out here in Lake Michigan. It'll be nice to leave 5 pounds of lead in the boat.

If these are good, there may be no good reason to continue maintaining steel 72s. Just my opinion.

garyfotodiver:
I ordered two. Can't wait to try them out here in Lake Michigan. It'll be nice to leave 5 pounds of lead in the boat.

If these are good, there may be no good reason to continue maintaining steel 72s. Just my opinion.

Gary....thanks for your business. Your cylinders were shipped yesterday. The scheduled delivery date is March 12. Again, thank you.

Phil Ellis

Pretty great service there Phil. Ordered my tanks a week ago and I got them today. Thanks for unsurpassed service, excellent quality products and spectacular prices.

Back
Top Bottom