Worthington LP77 Steel Cylinder - $189.00 Each - FREE Shipping to 48 U.S. States!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carribeandiver:
Pretty great service there Phil. Ordered my tanks a week ago and I got them today. Thanks for unsurpassed service, excellent quality products and spectacular prices.

No, I thank you. Remember, you are the one spending the money. I hope you like your cylinders. When you dive them the first time, give us a post back and tell us what you think. Again, thank you very much for your business.

Phil Ellis

Love my LP-85's.I totally agree with Hoosier.
Thinking about doubles and not sure but I might have to jump on the 77's..(fighting urge to buy)

crpntr133:
Love my LP-85's.I totally agree with Hoosier.
Thinking about doubles and not sure but I might have to jump on the 77's..(fighting urge to buy)

Glad you like the LP-77. I think it's a really cool cylinder.

I will have a Hot Deal for LP-77 doubles posted by the end of the day Monday. Of course, to maintain the quality, the deal will include Highland bands and Thermo manifold. Watch closely......and get that credit card ready.

Thanks for your business

Phil Ellis

Oh come on Phil don't kick a guy when he is down. I don't even know if I can lift doubles.

PhilEllis:
Glad you like the LP-77. I think it's a really cool cylinder.

I will have a Hot Deal for LP-77 doubles posted by the end of the day Monday. Of course, to maintain the quality, the deal will include Highland bands and Thermo manifold. Watch closely......and get that credit card ready.

Thanks for your business

Phil Ellis

Do it, do it, do it! :D Just be sure and let me know!

You just want to laugh at me trying to get out of the water at Joe's. I remember WT's doubles and there is no way that I could lift them.

crpntr133:
You just want to laugh at me trying to get out of the water at Joe's. I remember WT's doubles and there is no way that I could lift them.

I was telling Phil to do it! I'm in the market.....Then you can make fun of me....:D

Phil:

I just received the envelope with my receipt for the two steel 77s I bought. I didn't expect the VIP stickers. (VIP - now you know I am an old NASDS diver.)

However, I think your customer service is GREAT and I would not hesitate to buy from you again. Hopefully when I am ready for two more tanks, the price will be the same or close to it.

FWIW, I checked with a local dive shop; they have four of these tanks at $239 each. So I saved $100 on my purchase.

PhilEllis:
...I will have a Hot Deal for LP-77 doubles posted by the end of the day Monday. Of course, to maintain the quality, the deal will include Highland bands and Thermo manifold. Watch closely......and get that credit card ready...Phil Ellis
Aww Com'on. You are the devil, the devil, I tell ya. Next thing you will have a special price on new Wings for those of us who couldnt resist buying the manifold but only have a Wing for singles. Will it ever end?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom