Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoTJ:
Don't forget, "Dance for me, Tartar woman." The Duke's finest hour.
I see I'm not alone in my pain. I'm sorry you had to see that PhotoTJ... my condolences for the loss of your 111 minutes.

If John Wayne hadn't used his "cowboy movie" accent, it might not have been so bad, but he did.

KING PIN

BTW, regarding Eye's Wide Shut, I would have thought that if you were going to be in a movie where you were going to be neckked (like a dew worm) that you'd be sure to be the best looking women in the film. What was she thinking?????

MSilvia:
I see I'm not alone in my pain. I'm sorry you had to see that PhotoTJ... my condolences for the loss of your 111 minutes.

If John Wayne hadn't used his "cowboy movie" accent, it might not have been so bad, but he did.

Actually, this is one of those so bad it's funny ones, I almost like it.

Now, listen to John Wayne's voice saying this;

"What say you, Jamouga my brother? Me thinks I shall have myself a Tartar woman!"

I took a class for high school on Video & Film.
I'd have to say...the movies I hated the most were:

-Citizen Kane - Everyone says that Orsen Wells was wayy before his time. I'm happy he found his "Rosebud" but I slept through nearly the entire film! I thought it was insanely boring.

-Birth of a Nation - A movie from 1915 on the reconstruction after the civil war. Can be used to torture people.

Recent movies I hate!

- Not another teen movie - I didn't even find this funny.
-Down With Love... *Yawn*

I have to admit I hate most new movies. They have crap story lines and crap plots and no sense of style... OMG! I sound like my Dad.......

Napoleon Dynamite, Royal Tennenbaums and Life Aquatic. There are many more, but these are the first to come to mind.

Corigan:
BTW, just a follow-up, Eyes Wide Shut. Kubrick died during the filming of this movie. It wasn't finished. Who knows how different it would have been if he had lived through the filming/editing process. I have read that quite a bit of it hit the cutting room floor, which made it rather difficult to watch and make sense of.

Well.... The whole thing should have ended up on the cutting room floor.

robnyc03:
What about Godfather III ? That was a bomb.

no kidding... all the worst because it was made by such good people

the first two Godfathers are about as good as American movies get...

the third one... it should have slept with the fishes

from that same era, Heaven's Gate, from the same director as The Deer Hunter,
blew big chunks and then some, probably the worst big-budge movie
disaster ever

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom