World Record Attempt Key Largo Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what your saying is you're looking for 120 WOMEN scuba divers? Because I personally don't know any men that iron

Sounds like good timing. I usually do my ironing yearly and it's about time. Will you be providing the drop cords to plug into or do we need to bring them along with our laundry, board and iron? :)

Seriously, I saw the prep for one of the events in Sydney back in 2006, really funny! I'd love to come down from Atlanta for this.

Sounds like good timing. I usually do my ironing yearly and it's about time. Will you be providing the drop cords to plug into or do we need to bring them along with our laundry, board and iron? :)

Seriously, I saw the prep for one of the events in Sydney back in 2006, really funny! I'd love to come down from Atlanta for this.
Excellent we would love to have you come down and participate. You're absolutely correct Sydney Australia they did it back in 2006 and then the British did it and beat the Sydney record and now we're trying to top the Brits. I used to live in the Atlanta area in 2004 and 2005 in the Roswell and Alpharetta area. Anyway welcome if you need any more information the easiest way to contact me is through my e-mail Kurt@scubadiveat.com I will be happy to give you all of the details when you e-mail me.
Thanks again look forward to talking to you soon

Kurt, what dive op are y'all using for this?

Well, I've already stated that I don't do ironing. or floors. :D

Mebbe you could get a.......wait for it.....a Scooba!!!!

scooba_4step.jpg

DC

Do you need to be certified to Scooba? :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom