World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
So we'll have a repeat of the 1998 world cup Finals, Brazil vs. France.

And of course the selecao will win this time

I hope so. They deserve a good beating after Henry's antics - rolling on the floor clutching his face like a big girl !!

Memo to Thierry Henry: If you're going to get elbowed in the chest, have the decency to clutch your chest, not your head! :11:

Trinigordo:
Memo to Ronaldo: Brazil isn't going to win fatboy!

I haven't seen anyone yet that looks like they can take them down. It's not pretty by any stretch of the imagination....but whatever they're doing is working. I think we very well could have a rematch of the last World Cup final four years ago.

I don't know about that my friend, they have a pretty stout Argentina that should do it.

Trinigordo:
Memo to Ronaldo: Brazil isn't going to win fatboy!

Ohhhhhhh Brasil is going to win.

We always do :).

Trini, what happened mate? That's a bit aggressive after his recent return to form, well at least halfway there. Adriano continues to piss me off; his latest contribution was: 1) fake a penalty while Ronaldo was wide open, 2) accidentally score when the ball ricocheted off a defender's foot and then his own knee. And then he celebrated like he actually did all that. I'm also not too happy with Lucio and his frequent breakdowns on defense.

Having said all that, NO CHANCE for the French! It's payback time!

theatis:
Trini, what happened mate? That's a bit aggressive after his recent return to form, well at least halfway there. Adriano continues to piss me off; his latest contribution was: 1) fake a penalty while Ronaldo was wide open, 2) accidentally score when the ball ricocheted off a defender's foot and then his own knee. And then he celebrated like he actually did all that. I'm also not too happy with Lucio and his frequent breakdowns on defense.

Having said all that, NO CHANCE for the French! It's payback time!

Yeah Ronaldo has had a return of sorts to form.
He's not as quick as he was during his Inter Milan and Barcelona, but he still is quite effective..

As for Mr. Adriano, I don't know what's up with him.
I'm pleased though with the performance of the Brasillian defence and midfield, I think everyone in the team is improving game by game with the exception of Ronaldinho...

Don't know what is up with him, he looks like a shadow of himself, horrible passing and ball control of late.

germany v. brazil is looking very likely, yes it is... 2002 redux

might be nice to see argentina v. brazil ...

ronaldo is just such a veteran player ... how can you turn your back on him?

Back
Top Bottom