World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i really despise Argentina as much as i despise Italy...

bunch of losers who fly around the pitch whining and moaning and faking it.... anyone remember the Italy/Argentina semi in 1990...??? i watched it in Vienna.. haha

I just hate that chippy brand of football..Portugal and Spain included....

GO ENGLAND!

Mike Veitch:
i really despise Argentina as much as i despise Italy...

bunch of losers who fly around the pitch whining and moaning and faking it.... anyone remember the Italy/Argentina semi in 1990...??? i watched it in Vienna.. haha

I just hate that chippy brand of football..Portugal and Spain included....

GO ENGLAND!

Tsssk, tsssk...........
Say no to Enger-land....... you must realise Mike that Argentina and Brasil are playing some of the best football in the World Cup.

England and their overpaid ego driven superstars need to return home...

Argentina vs. Brazil = Football Heaven!!!

At least as they are right now; when was the last time when both teams (at least on paper) had dominant players at every facet of the game?

The question in my mind however is why Andy has stopped singing his Kim song? Did you fall behind Andy?

alas, no ... i was sparing Kim the agony of trailing H2 "the total football amateur" Andy

but thanks for bringing it up!!!

:wink:

theatis:
The question in my mind however is why Andy has stopped singing his Kim song? Did you fall behind Andy?
No he didn't fall behind. It's not a very true song though as I can't be a sore loser - I didn't lose anything yet! :D
Maybe Andy just realized it made him look like a 3rd grader! :eyebrow:

God bless our lovely lead,
our lovely lovely lead
over sour loser Kim,
God bless our lead!!

:fruit:

every second ahead of Kim is like a pint of beer after a hot afternoon's work...

we care not for the outcome! we savor the moment!!!!

H2Andy:
alas, no ... i was sparing Kim the agony of trailing H2 "the total football amateur" Andy

but thanks for bringing it up!!!

Oh...feel free Andy....it doesn't bother me at all. The reflection is all on you! :D

see post 926 above and reflect on that a moment

Kim:
Maybe Andy just realized it made him look like a 3rd grader! :eyebrow:
Obviously not.......

Oh well....little things please little minds as they say....:lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom