World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
what a horrendous day of picks for me... 3-1

thank God the Ivory Coast rallied

i could kick myself ... i meant to pick Portugal and instead picke Mexico... dang

Well you know if I were thinking logically i would have picked paraguay over t&t, but you know how regional pride can be.

Portugal vs. mexico is a no brainer, but you know regional pride again :D :).

Tomorrow though, I have my head set on straight, Ghana will beat the USA :wink:.

Yes - I've also been making too many picks based on more wishful thinking than clear thinking. That said - draws are always hard to predict.

Kim:
Yes - I've also been making too many picks based on more wishful thinking than clear thinking. That said - draws are always hard to predict.

True, Argentina could have scored a few times today if it wasn't for the woodwork :light:!!

Jamdiver:
True, Argentina could have scored a few times today if it wasn't for the woodwork :light:!!
That wouldn't have helped me - I picked Holland :D (who have a good record against Argentina)

Jamdiver:
Tomorrow though, I have my head set on straight, Ghana will beat the USA :wink:.

You do know that Ghana's two goal-scorers v the Czech Republic are having to sit out tomorrow's match with yellow card accumulations, right? :eyebrow:

ScubaTexan:
You do know that Ghana's two goal-scorers v the Czech Republic are having to sit out tomorrow's match with yellow card accumulations, right? :eyebrow:

Stop trying to confuse me with your facts and knowledge Ken!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaarg, I'll go with my gut and pure emotion thank you :).

ScubaTexan:
What....and you think that will make some difference? :eyebrow:

I just found this thread, how exciting! But why is the poll closed? In any case, my pick was Argentina from the beginning.

Tomorrow's game aren't very promising in Group E IMO, in fact we can see two all-nil draws. Well, maybe not between Ghana and the US because both will be playing to win but Ghana is short as ScubaTexan says and until the US actually scores I'm going to go with the assumption that they can't! Italians will as always play not to lose rather than play to win and the Czechs just seem overrated to me.

Brazil has a lot to prove, especially Adriano. Cafu and Emerson are unlikely to play and they have been two of their most consistent players thus far. I'll pick them over Japan however, even if Ronaldhino has to carry the team on his back and i do mean literally which he could obviously do! I can't see how Croatia can beat Australia, so I'm going with the Aussies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom