World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was with Italy from the get go, but I needed to go with the underdogs and have them win so I thought everyone would go with Italy so I am switching to Germany. And that my friends is what we like to call a stupid call!

Forza Squadra Azzurra!!!

Great game, thank god it wasn't decided by penalties again. Both sides played well, stout defenses and good counter-attacks.

theatis:
Forza Squadra Azzurra!!!

Great game, thank god it wasn't decided by penalties again. Both sides played well, stout defenses and good counter-attacks.

Did you see the second goal by Del Piero?
Simply sublime........ that was classic Del Piero......... :D

what a wonderful game ... Italy deserved to win ... and the two goals were
very pretty ... worth waiting for

of course, i picked Germany

Welcome to the club Andy, I was sad to see the germans go.
But unfortunately at this stage of the tournament, someone has to lose...
The heartbreak among the players and fan was obvious....

But hey that's football for you......., I was very impressed both teams though, great tactical prowess, very disciplined, good football overall and i'm happy that there wasn't too much play acting going on..

He he he....I finally got one right! :D

I went from like, nearly last, to just about first in one go....cool! :D

Yes, second goal was lovely. I really wanted Gilardino to make an impact but he didn't get any significant chances until that last one. But a lot of credit should go to Cannavaro, with two efforts he had the ball at midfield in no time. The finish, classic Del Piero indeed, even with a shaved head!

Kim, if you overtake Andy, you MUST come up with a song. :wink:

theatis:
Kim, if you overtake Andy, you MUST come up with a song. :wink:
Well I'm not counting any turkeys yet.....:D Three matches left though! :eyebrow:

oh, i bet Kim already has 292 different songs he's been trying out .... late at night,
whilst no one can see or hear him ... hard at work ...

:wink:

Jamdiver:
Bwahaha?

Who is Aldo?!?

He's a friend of mine on one of my MSN Football communities. He bleeds azzure and has already gone on record saying Italy will win the World Cup. He's from Montreal, so I call him Montrealdo... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom