World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
sucking up to the pommies again? pfff...:mooner:

That he is......., tsssssk tsssssssssssk

Oh well, guess he doesn't get enough hot brazlian female divers on Yap...

Anyways, off for a couple dives this morning.

Gooo PORTUGAL!!!! :wink:

Trinigordo:
Dude is all that bashing the argies thing necessary? Kim already hit us up with enough of it.

I really liked Argentina's chances to win too :(
Oh Trini....poor you!

People spend days and days pouring invective hate and insults on the English - and then when someone says something against THEIR favorites they start crying and whining.

Yes...it IS necessary. It serves to demonstrate that if you want to hand it out then you have to be able to take it too. Look back through this thread - I didn't say a bad word against ANYONE until people - mainly you - started up with the 'we hate England' stuff. You don't seriously expect that you can just come with that crap and get nothing back? You reap what you sow.

Kim:
Oh Trini....poor you!

People spend days and days pouring invective hate and insults on the English - and then when someone says something against THEIR favorites they start crying and whining.

Yes...it IS necessary. It serves to demonstrate that if you want to hand it out then you have to be able to take it too. Look back through this thread - I didn't say a bad word against ANYONE until people - mainly you - started up with the 'we hate England' stuff. You don't seriously expect that you can just come with that crap and get nothing back? You reap what you sow.

:lol: Like I really care about Argentina that much? It would have been nice to see them win it all, but for now Go Portugal and Go France and Go Italy. Now all that said, England still aren't playing up to snuff and are probably going to lose soon enough.
Now back to your scheduled programming :D

Jamdiver:
Where are you diving??
Diving myself on Sunday.

And yeah definitely, go Portugal!!!!!

oops, forgot to post a Portgal fan... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

5729432_7_1.jpg

diving the murky waters of HK... :wink:

Trinigordo:
Now all that said, England still aren't playing up to snuff and are probably going to lose soon enough.
Quite right....or at least they haven't up until now. What they do today still remains to be seen.
I would so love to see an England-Germany final! :wink: Until England actually loses a match that's still a possibility in spite of everything that's been said.

As for the match against Portugal today - England are the clear favorites to win on ESPN and at the bookies.

Kim:
Quite right....or at least they haven't up until now. What they do today still remains to be seen.
I would so love to see an England-Germany final! :wink: Until England actually loses a match that's still a possibility in spite of everything that's been said.

As for the match against Portugal today - England are the clear favorites to win on ESPN and at the bookies.
Well only time will tell Kim :wink:.

I wonder if anyone else wants to make a bet with you :14::14::14:

Back
Top Bottom