Workaholics Anonymous

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds

Contributor
Reaction score
Witness Protection Program (hiding from the MOFia)
Arg! It is raining and I am trapped in the house and now that I don't have to work until well after the 1st my skin is crawling. Normally I spend a great deal of time avoiding work, as evidenced by the massive amount of time I spend surfing SB, but now since I can't go outside and I can't go diving I feel like I ought to be at work. Anybody else have this problem?

Well, Gidds, put on your new undies, new dry suit, hood and go outside and stand in the rain!!

the K

Gidds:
Arg! It is raining and I am trapped in the house and now that I don't have to work until well after the 1st my skin is crawling. Normally I spend a great deal of time avoiding work, as evidenced by the massive amount of time I spend surfing SB, but now since I can't go outside and I can't go diving I feel like I ought to be at work. Anybody else have this problem?

You could always join the MOF thread... Even though you resist the temptation.

*considors the drysuit option*

*wonders* so... how come someone who is so talkative in other threads, can't bring themselves to the most talkative and friendly thread on the boards?

I'm actually rather shy :blush: Besides the MOF thread I think is beyond even me in the arena of blethering :wink:

Shy? Really? Nah... It doesn't matter... you like almity right? she has found refuge there as well...

It's really highly evolved... You should just jump in... It beats trying on your drysuit inside your house... I can't dive either this WHOLE WEEK... Doctor's orders.

I just looked...too intimidating for me....what's wrong with walking around the house in my drysuit?

You'll love it ... it's a way of life...

Rapidiver... he's a Cape Codder... I'm kind of a Mass-hole too... I went to UMass :D

What does MA have to do with me?
Rapidiver is a WWW :evil:
I will not be guilted into joining the MOF thread, I'd rather go to work...

Back
Top Bottom