Work Dive at Seacrest ~ Saturday March 26, 2005 at 11am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

puckvirus:
Can you elaborate on placing the buoys? Like possible locations?

Any way we can get on placed for the beginning of the Ibeams at cove 2? (just a pipe dream)

No, the buoy placement, color, type and size are being negotiated with the City and the Harbor Patrol. They have many different requirements they have to meet.

I'll likely be getting in some diving in the area this weekend. My dive buddy and I have not yet picked a location or purpose, so I'll run this by him tomorrow and I'll post again on this thread if we're headed your way...

JimD

Great! I hope to see you there.

Many Thanks go out to Jay, Jason and Mike for helping me scrub the line in Cove 2 on Saturday. We did a dive and cleaned it from 80' up to 10'.
On the second dive I retrieved the lost buoy and put it back out between the other two. I then respaced all the blocks on the line in that area, and shifted the line back to it's original position.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom