For Sale Women's Drysuit, undergarment, wetsuits, boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scblade27

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling the following items, all of it was functioning perfectly 2 years ago when put into storage. As always, it is a good idea to get any gear checked out if you are not able to do so yourself. Prices do not include shipping. If you are in the central Florida area and can pick it up, great, if not, I will figure out shipping costs and let you know. Items are priced pretty low to account for shipping costs, but all items are in good shape. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Pinnacle Evolution Drysuit w. rear zipper and rubber boots. My wife is 5'6 around 130lbs and it fit pretty well. Only used a handful of times before she decided cave diving was not for her. - $250

-Pinnacle 400g Fleece full body undergarment. Wicks away water and is very warm. - $50

-Evo 6mm farmer john style wetsuit. The jacket is 6mm, the overall/pants are 6mm, when worn together the core is 12mm. It is a size 8 and my wife is 5'6, 130lbs which fit well. - $30

-Bomber gear wetsuit, 3mm size 10, again, fit my wife well with above dimensions. - $15

-Oceanic XS boots size 6/7 - $10

Back
Top Bottom