Women's BC Hunt!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's funny how threads from 4 months before pick back up!

One thing I'll mention about Zeagle BCs, is the patented Personal Fit System allows a tall slender person to get the longer torso customized to fit. Ditto for a shorter rounder frame.

There is a new womens BC in the works too. It will debut at DEMA.

Chad

I'm tossing between a Tusa Selene and a Oceanic Isla. Has anyone tried the Isla? They seem to be a pretty similar bc except for the back support, Isla has a lot of padding and the Selene a firm 'plate'. And the Selene has weight pockets on the tank strap. Is that useful? Anyone who's got an Isla I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks.

You should definitely try both BCs on before you make a decision and not rely solely on the experience and recommendations of anyone else.

I have an Oceanic Isla, (the purple one) fits perfectly well to me. Has all the straps you'd need for ur regs, gauge and inflator. I didnt feel uncomfortable in the water with one. Im not planning to shift yet to a backplate/wing bc, but im interested to try and spot the big difference.

Chad Carney:
It's funny how threads from 4 months before pick back up!

One thing I'll mention about Zeagle BCs, is the patented Personal Fit System allows a tall slender person to get the longer torso customized to fit. Ditto for a shorter rounder frame.

There is a new womens BC in the works too. It will debut at DEMA.

Chad

Chad...got any more info on that new women's BC? I checked out the DEMA posts but didn't see it. I gotta get my Zeagle fix. One could always use a BC to back up my trusty Zena...you know, for visiting guest purposes. :D It will be a tough competition for anything to replace my Zena but if it's a Zeagle, it has potential.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom