Women using a White's Essence? What do you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's right- I forgot that the outer layer wouldn't be a problem to rip in terms of staying dry.
Thanks again for the input, all!!

Check with Dive Right in Scuba they will take care of you, probably for far less than 300.00 and will do the neck seals also. Did wife's new essence suit and did a great job on the oval rings and neck, can change seals in about 3 minutes. And gave a lifetime seal warr. Can't ask for more than that.

If you do end up with a small pinhole in the bag, it's a 30 second patch as well. Whites has some heat activated patching material, so just clean up the area, apply patch and add heat with heat gun. I dive a Fusion Tech, but in about 70 dives, I've had just one minor pin hole near the ankle.

Just wanted to say "thanks" for this thread, which is very timely. My wife placed an order for a Fusion Fit last night (we happen to be fortunate enough to live 10 minutes away from Dive Right In Scuba, so she could try suits on in the shop for sizing). Will report on how it goes.

I dive a Fusion Sport (have the Bullet skin too, but no longer use that skin).

As a follow-up, my wife received her Fusion Fit and is really happy with the... er... fit. She's only done two dives which were both her first in a long time, and her first ever in a drysuit, so they were not without some buoyancy challenges. (We then did a week at CoCo View in Roatan and her buoyancy in a wetsuit went from yo-yo to hover in about two days - yeah!). I think when we return to the quarry next weekend it should go much better.

As you can see, she got dry gloves and all, as part of the package with a free Fusion Thermal undergarment during the promo that ran through April.

She has one complaint about the Thermal Fusion: the pockets in it (like the front pockets on a hoodie sweatshirt) bothered her a bit in terms of putting lots of extra material to bunch up under the suit. It may be that she needs to tug the undergarment around to avoid that feeling when putting on the drysuit; time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom