Woman's long john for under dry suit ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pink_fins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have lost over 50 lbs and had to order a new dry suit (DUI). Now I want to get some new undies to whisk away the moisture to the next layer. I was previously using mens long johns.

I need an xl l/s top (18-20) and I am thinking a 2x bottom.
Have searched the web numerout times but no luck on these sizes any ideas?
tia
gail

pink_fins:
I have lost over 50 lbs and had to order a new dry suit (DUI). Now I want to get some new undies to whisk away the moisture to the next layer. I was previously using mens long johns.

I need an xl l/s top (18-20) and I am thinking a 2x bottom.
Have searched the web numerout times but no luck on these sizes any ideas?
tia
gail

Underarmor, the kind for cold weather. Your local sporting goods store should have it.

Congrats on the weight loss!

I didn't see this thread when it started, but it caught my eye because I'm in the market for a new pair of long underwear and just received a Land's End catalog. I am looking at the Thermaskins, and they come in a wide range of sizes including petite and plus.

That's www.landsend.com , FYI.

I am now sold after 2 days of diving Patagonia Capilene longjohns with fuzzy inside, slick outside, my 200 gr Bare Thinsulate suit and then my shell. Holy Toledo what an improvement!

In my quest I checked into lots of undies. And was at a store, I think it was Gander Mountain(in Duluth MN) and was able to try on some long underware and found the Guide Series silk weight long underwear to be perfect for what I wanted. It absorbes moisture and throws it out to next layer.

I needed something to go under my DUI 400 green jump suit. Tried them out a few weeks ago and worked perfect. Quest over. Thanks for the posts

be safe
gail

Back
Top Bottom