Woman's Equipment for Daughter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I am looking for slightly used equipment for my daughter. She needs a woman's small BC. I don't want to spend a fortune until she is older and more experienced.

Take a look online at some of the sales and closeouts from some of the discount shops. Leisure Pro currently has several closeouts under $200. One that I think looks interesting is an XS brand BCD with a list price of $300, normal LP price of $249, now on sale as a closeout for $162. I hope this helps. You also might want to start another thread in the equipment forum and ask which BCD's are comfortable for a young woman.
...John

My daughter started at 10, and I found a used DiveRite transpac on ebay for $50, she wore size M, I did the same for my 14yo son I got him a size L. Both continue to wear them almost 2 yrs later since they are very adjustable.

Back
Top Bottom