Proper BPW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking them up, it appears they gave three diffrent sizes, small standard and long. It appears they offer all three sizes in all three of their BP materials, SS, AL, and carbon. Thank you.
There's no long for the Halcyon CF, just small and standard (unlike SS and AL). Here's a comparison of their plates including sizes and weights.

My reason for switching to BPW is next summer when she turns 18, we will move into your world of technical diving together. So need something for twin tanks, but my backplate is fairly large on her frame.
My plastic back plate was initially employed with twin tanks. I did use twin tanks from my OW course in 1975 up to 1990, when I bought my first single tank (15l, 200 bar, dual valve with reserve) as I renounced to deep deco dives, which were the norm before.

Back
Top Bottom