Woman shoots gun at lobster hunters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Ahhhhhhhh insanity. I wonder what state she moved down from???

Elderly woman with a gun under her pillow? I'd say NYC. Possibly DC :wink:

What are you guys talking about? I'll bet she was a Carolina girl...

Nah, just a native local Conch Republican sick of mainlanders disturbing her peace for the sake of a couple of lobsters. :wink:

BTW, didn't they ban the taking of lobsters in canals and within 300 feet of shore in the Keys this year? Sounds like she was just enforcing the law. Go ahead, make my day. :D

Marc

God bless America.

Handguns, the real weapons of mass distruction.

Imagine if Charlton Heston was a diver, "you can pry this speargun and lobster hook from my cold dead hands"

:wink:

I wonder what was going though the mines of the people on the pontoon boat. "OH SH$T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"??

Just a couple days ago, there was a report on the news a diver in Fort Pierce was airlift to the Chamber for DCS. I wonder if he has even dived since last mini-season???

I wonder if the guys hunting lobsters managed to get any before taking fire :06:
And, if they did, was it the best or worst lobster they ever tasted?
:wink:

FLL Diver:
Nah, just a native local Conch Republican sick of mainlanders disturbing her peace for the sake of a couple of lobsters. :wink: Marc

If so, all of those "conchs" think they are so high and mighty just because they were born in the keys. Truth is, their family probably moved from New Jersey, crowding the keys even more, and driving up the property cost. Give me a break.

Reel Crazy14:
If so, all of those "conchs" think they are so high and mighty just because they were born in the keys. Truth is, their family probably moved from New Jersey, crowding the keys even more, and driving up the property cost.

No, that's Broward County. :D

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom