Woman crushed by Humpback whales - Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we are going to start quoting ‘ The Daily Fail’ as fact then we may as well just give up....I’m shocked that they didn’t suggest the whale was an immigrant....

According to Wikipedia, southern right whales migrate seasonally between Antarctica & Australia, so I supposed "Surfers attacked by Gigantic Illegal Immigrants" might have been the headline.

According to Wikipedia, southern right whales migrate seasonally between Antarctica & Australia, so I supposed "Surfers attacked by Gigantic Illegal Immigrants" might have been the headline.
who then 'frolicked' in a terrifying manner... be outraged...BE OUTRAGED WHITE OLD PEOPLE!!!:rofl3:

yeah, that's indisputably an 'ATTACK!'....if that's the case, then my 400lb neigbour's a$$ 'ATTACK'S!' her dixie cup on her sidetable every time she gets out of her armchair and turns around...

we should put a bounty on that whale's head...it's clearly a maneater...:tired:

I thought we were talking about Humpback Whales here? I mean, I do know that some Whales can be man-eaters.:wink:

:rofl3:
I thought we were talking about Humpback Whales here? I mean, I do know that some Whales can be man-eaters.:wink:

rarely relevant when the mail is involved :)

I have a semi weekly conversation with my mother which occasionally starts with ‘They are saying now.....**insert headline outrage here**’

followed by me saying ‘did you read that in the Daily Mail mother?’

followed by....’Yes....but...’

I look forward to next week’s ‘ They are saying now that whales have gone crazy and are attacking people! It’s terrifying!’

:popcorn:

Whales are inherently peaceful.

Dolphins, I'm not so sure about.
Those ‘devil dolphins’ at Socorro will getcha if you fall into their siren trap. They can tempt you down to 130ft then split on a dime and leave you down there pulling a ‘wuht?!-How?!’ :)

Illegal Immigrants Demand Land Right for Gay Whales!

I have to think southern right whales would be more in line with MAGA than LBGTQ.

Back
Top Bottom