Wolverine...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boljakool:
yes, pak, do mindanao... mantangale, tawi-tawi, davao. i have heard of hammerheads sightings in davao.

where exectly was it in davao boljakool? going out tomorrow, would love have a look at em fishies :D

Wolverine:
Don't think Batman is kalbo... :) comeon LIS, head down a week later.. really like to meet you.
hmmm...... I was hoping someone is going to translate "Bat" in French and translate it literally back into English !!:shakehead

CANNOT! no change... flying with Ceb pacif. cheap cheap airline!
need to work for next diving trip Loh.... :D

Why don't you guys come week earlier and stay till next weekend for DOR!????

bald and smiles a lot is the french play on words there..

Sin knows too many languages for her own good...

but good idea about everyone coming a week earlier, they can all sign up for a photo class that way..

:)

Live_in_Sin:
hmmm...... I was hoping someone is going to translate "Bat" in French and translate it literally back into English !!:shakehead

oh, that was French, eh? I thought you were speaking Canadian...:wink:

pakman:
oh, that was French, eh? I thought you were speaking Canadian...:wink:
thats Canadien to you...

Happy Bird Day, Wolverine!

May You Roll More On The Sea Bed, During UWP. Best Wishes! :D

Ed.

Mike Veitch:
thats Canadien to you...

that reminds me of a story from the Nagano Olympics. Had a friend who was doing some volunteer work for CBC as a Japanese/ English translator for the Olympic ice hockey games.

One nite, he was explaining what his job with the CBC was and some drunk tourist at the bar turns to my friend and says: "Woah, that's cool dude... You speak three languages... Japanese, English, AND Canadian...":rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom