Wolverine...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
:lol: hope George isn't reading this...
:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead Why would she care?? There is nothing between us.. sheesh..

And LIS sounds like fun in a party.. heheh

I think we can seriously make an attempt at the shots record this time..

:popcorn:

Anyways, where should I go diving for 4 days next weekend?? Need to find something new... Mindanao? :D

Dunno.. I will be trekking in the jungles of Cambodia..

How about Sai Kung? :D

Wolverine:
Dunno.. I will be trekking in the jungles of Cambodia..

yeah right... more like getting chauffeured around in an a/c van around Siem Reap...:rofl3:

Cambodia in late May... it's gonna be friggin HOT...

yes, pak, do mindanao... mantangale, tawi-tawi, davao. i have heard of hammerheads sightings in davao.

pakman:
yeah right... more like getting chauffeured around in an a/c van around Siem Reap...:rofl3:

Cambodia in late May... it's gonna be friggin HOT...

Surprisingly, same temperature as HK.

So its a pleasant surprise.

boljakool:
yes, pak, do mindanao... mantangale, tawi-tawi, davao. i have heard of hammerheads sightings in davao.

alright... Tawi Tawi it is... If you don't hear from me in a week, I'll have managed to infiltrate the MILF, convince them to drop that Muslim autonomy stuff, and instead live up to their acronym chasing hot moms...:coffee:

pakman:
alright... Tawi Tawi it is... If you don't hear from me in a week, I'll have managed to infiltrate the MILF, convince them to drop that Muslim autonomy stuff, and instead live up to their acronym chasing hot moms...:coffee:
you can leave your HC7 and gates housing with me for "safe keeping". I'll tell them you're coming over for a vacation....long vacation:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom