Wishing 'everyone'.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
.......here on Texas Swamp Divers a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :xmastree:

You're a little fast on the trigger there Tex. I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Merry Christmas, Alan!

For all of my dive buddies, and new friends I've met this year:

May peace and plenty be first to lift the latch on your door, and happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas.--Irish Blessing

Happy Christmas!!!

Rhonda:rudy:

Happy Holidays to all and a year-end Thank You.

2007 was my first year of diving and while I knew that I would enjoy the actual diving, I never realized just what a great group of people divers are. So, thank you to all Swampers and non-swampers that let me dive with them this year -- I hope I gave back a little of what I took from each of year in terms of knowledge, experience, kindness and great surface interval food.

Again, enjoy the season and have a safe start in 2008. I look forward to more diving come spring.

MERRY
CHRISTMAS
:xmassign:
:sleigh:
and

HAPPY
HOLIDAYS!
:santasmil

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my Swamp Diver friends!

I have only met a small percentage of you. I hope to meet many more in the new year! Happy Holidays to all!

Merry Christmas Swampers!
now wipe the scum off your masks! :D

You were our very first Dive Club! Thanks for such a great idea!​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom