Wish the Oceanic Contact form would work...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gatorsactions

Registered
Reaction score
So, I'm having trouble with my Oceanic OC1 PC cable. It seems like I may have a bad cable. So I go to the Oceanic website to contact someone about the problem type out my problem and submit the form and all I get is "554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients" when I click submit no matter what department I choose to send the email to. So frustrating!

This is my problem in case anyone has any input. I'll have to try and call Oceanic later today since their web form is brooken.

I have the all black limited edition OC1. I have been trying all weekend to get my dives downloaded to my pc but it seems that my cable might be bad. This is my first try at downloading even though I bought the computer back in Nov of 2010.

When I plug in the computer it starts the countdown for connection but completes without ever successfully connecting. Is it possible the cable is bad? I'm plugging in with the red dot facing up and then twisting it clockwise to lock the connection into place. Any ideas of how I can resolve this issue?

You may not have the USB drivers installed or the battery may be low. If you can borrow another cable.

It would be nice if oceanic would contact you back at all. Very Poor customer service from an email perspective. I have sent 3 different emails at different times regarding different questions and got Zero responses to this day. I figred 2 out on my own, other one I had to call to get an answer.

I got a quick response from them using the form. I have had problems from some online forms in the past when using portable devices. Some of the online forms on gvt sites will not work with browsers other than Internet Explorer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom